Users

Topics

Current Anime of Choice

• administrators

I have greatly enjoyed watching Black Clover so far this season. Though the main character Asta is horrible blend of annoying traits he grows on you over time.

0_1530150992946_blackclover.jpg

I also took sometime to go back and watch all of Tokoyo Ghoul, which I have to say was a pretty decent series. Some crazy psychological aspects but over all not a bad watch.

0_1530150905686_Tokyoghoul.jpg

What’s everyone else watching these days?

• Black Clover has been one that I have taken a big liking to as well. It has a very Naruto esk feel to it.

Another big one I have been watching is My Hero Academia

• administrators

I’ve kind of been in an old anime mode watching everything from Voltes V

alt text

to Gatchaman 😄
    alt text

• Can we get some more fuckin’ Fairy Tale please??

• administrators

The good news is that Fairy Tail’s next season will drop this coming fall. The bad news is that it will be the last season. They did say that there will be 2 spin-off series once Fairy Tail wraps up. 1 spin-off will be based on the current story and another will be in the world but something new.

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooo it can’t end!

• URMG SEASON 3 OVERLORD! That is all

• @admin Holy Hell, someone besides me has heard of Voltes V and perhaps…Combattler V?

• administrators

Some of the new shows that are out have grabbed my attention thus far.

• Goblin Slayer - A young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It’s the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue—a man who’s dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there’s no telling who might come calling next…

• Radiant - Seth is an aspiring sorcerer from the Pompo Hills area. Like all wizards, he is an “infected,” one of the few living beings who survived the contact of the Nemesis—creatures fallen from the sky that contaminate and decimate all those they touch. Being immune to them, Seth wants to become a Hunter and fight the Nemesis. But more than that, Seth wants to engage in a quest that goes beyond the simple hunt for monsters. He wants to find the Radiant, their presumed cradle. Aided by a faction of fellow sorcerers, he travels the world in search of the Radiant, under the harsh scrutiny of the Inquisition.

• Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru - It is a world replete with dragons and Jushiki sorcerers. Jushiki is a devastatingly powerful formula that can alter the laws of physics, capable of creating enormous TNT explosives or poisonous gas through plasma and nuclear fusion. A down-on-his-luck sorcerer named Gayus joins forces with the beautiful but cruel Jushiki practitioner, Gigina, as bounty hunters pursuing dragons. Then one day, they are presented with an odd request: to serve as security guards for a grand festival put on by Mouldeen, the ruler of their kingdom. It is then that a mysterious serial killing of Jushiki sorcerers begins.

• Favorite ongoing right now has to be That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime.

Rather enjoyed Overlord S3 as well.

Latest Topics

Latest Posts

• Just curious if anyone would like to convey their thoughts related to one day events. Does the idea interest you or does it not really fill the LARP void that you are hoping to get. There are no right or wrong answers just kinda curious how folks feel about it.

read more
  • read more